The Institute of Quality of IT has the function of developing the dictation of courses CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integrated), according to the recommendations of the SEI (Software Engineering Institute) at Carnegie Mellon University in the United States and regulation ISO 9001 standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Besides that, advisory work in both CMMI and ISO models in software engineering companies.
Institute training activities:
1. Organization projects Information Technology (IT) with RUP (Rational Unified Process).
2. object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) using UML (Unified Modeling Language).
3. Modules PMI (Project Management Institute).
4. Programming JME (Java Micro Edition) on Android.
5. Programming Java Web.
6. Introduction to Java programming.
7. Programming Oracle SQL
8. Programming SQL with MySQL.
9. Pentaho Introduction
10. Advanced. Pentaho
11. Basic Java Web programming course for graphic designers
12. Basic Course Web graphic design for Java programmers.
13. Programming JEE (Java Enterprise Edition).
14. Using Java Server Faces.
15. Concepts Hibernate.
16. Concepts iBatis.
17. Using Java Server Pages.
Director: Eng Ernesto del Puerto.
The importance of CMMI in Software Engineering
CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) is a model developed and maintained by the SEI (Software Engineering Institute) of Carnegie Mellon University in the US at the request of the Ministry of Defense of the USA (United States Department of Defense - DoD).
It is initially intended for the improvement and evaluation of processes for development, maintenance and operation of systems software engineering model.
Currently there are three areas of interest covered by the models of CMMI: Development and Acquisition Services.